Thursday, February 3, 2011
I've always wondered whether I would toughen up if I lived in a colder climate. After the last couple of days of record-breaking cold weather, I'm going to say NO. Well, maybe I'd toughen up a *little* only because I would need to develop enough fortitude to venture out and get ice cream.
Like · · February 3, 2011 at 8:19am
Eliz Wiggins, Amy Chism Smith and 2 others like this.
Andrea Martin Salmon just make snow ice cream that's what we did yesterday! Just add 1 cup of milk 1/2cup a sugar and 1/2tsp vanilla to snow it's yummy!
February 3, 2011 at 8:46am · Like · 1
Elaine Dittmer Hagaan Daaz it's not. But kids love it. But I think she's just getting COLD, or is there snow too? I'd be a bit leery of El Paso snow, for ice cream purposes. The air is pretty dirty
February 3, 2011 at 9:13am · Like
Jeffrey Irwin Suggs I went and got us ice cream yesterday !
February 3, 2011 at 9:28am · Like
Sue Ann Andrews It's a minimal amount of snow and ice, but the cold and wind are the most objectionable, I think.
We didn't get enough snow in the valley to get a "clean catch" and we have too many poopin' birds for me to feel good about gathering snow off of any surface. We'll just have to stick with Blue Bell for now. LOL!
February 3, 2011 at 9:30am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment