Wednesday, November 30, 2011
CheePee
Somewhere between Van Horn and Fort Hancock, Texas. I am eating Cheetos and Sarah has just peed in the Elmo potty. In the car. While it was moving.
Me: (thinking) I know I double-bagged that pee. Why do I smell it cutting through the savory scent of processed cheese powder?
S: Mama. I smell . . . (crinkling nose) doggies.
A: I smell Cheetos.
Me: I smell peepee.
A: I smell Cheetos AND peepee.
Me: you mean you smell CheePee?
A: (giggles uncontrollably).
Me: (thinking) Ah, yes. Sniglets!
Like · · November 30, 2011 at 4:50pm near El Paso
Cindy Childress, Keyvan Neal, Patricia PA Frey and 4 others like this.
Lisa Anselmo Sarah has some talent- using the elmo potty while the car is moving is impressive.
November 30, 2011 at 5:15pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer AH, a mother who gets the jokes and even encourages them. Lucky Andrew, lucky Mom. Grab them all!
November 30, 2011 at 5:37pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment