Sunday, November 27, 2011

Found some plastic reindeer poop for sale on etsy.com. Now, I'm not saying poop isn't "art" but I'm not sure this particular product fulfills the criteria of the etsy community. Seriously, *plastic* poop probably isn't handmade and, I'm guessing, requires little craftsmanship. Conversely, the handmade soap that looks like dog poop totally belongs on etsy. It's handmade and does, in fact, require c...raftsmanship. I'll say that again: making poop-soap requires craftsmanship. (Whaaa?) I know this is true because the poop-soap could have used a little *more* craftsmanship. It looks more like sausage links and just reminds me of syrup and pancakes. In the grass. ANYWHO, no one in my house is getting any form of poop replica in their stocking this year because, even though it would be hilarious, I'm not willing to pay $15 plus S&H for fake poop.See More
LikeUnlike · · November 27, 2011 at 11:54pm near Wichita Falls, TX
Jack Taylor and Elaine Dittmer like this.


Lester Lawler you know you want some !!..lol
November 28, 2011 at 7:56am · LikeUnlikeDelete Comment...Mark as SpamReport as Abuse...
Delete CommentMark as SpamHollie Wood Blair C' mon, Sue Ann...let the inner child out to play...
November 28, 2011 at 12:06pm · LikeUnlike

No comments: