Monday, November 28, 2011

So the kids each have a cookie. Andrew finishes his first and says, "I'm still hungry for cookie. Sarah, can I have half of yours?" Knowing this is a major party foul, I expect a swift, deliberate, caustic rejection. Sarah's face snaps into an expression of complete disbelief and she firmly, yet calmly, says "NO." And Andrew, in his most cunning lets-be-reasonable tone of voice says "But Sarah, I only want *half*." Generous, isn't he? :D
LikeUnlike · · November 28, 2011 at 11:01pm near Wichita Falls, TX
Eliz Wiggins, Elaine Dittmer and 2 others like this.


Dennis Pabis Yep, he's ready for a political career!
November 29, 2011 at 7:33am · LikeUnlikeLester Lawler soon he will just snatch that cookie and eat it and just smile..lol
November 29, 2011 at 8:32am · LikeUnlikeElaine Dittmer Listen it used to work with MY little sister.
November 29, 2011 at 9:29am · LikeUnlikeHollie Wood Blair I think Lester is right on this one! The real surprise will be when she turns around and whallops him!
November 29, 2011 at 6:40pm · LikeUnlike

No comments: