Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Rules of the Game

What my husband said: Ok, are you ready to put the Christmas lights on the house? What I heard: Will you stand on the ground looking pretty, drinking a beverage, and call 911 if I fall off the ladder? What I did: I put on my new coat from Loft, poured up some iced tea, and filled my pocket with m&m's and my phone. What my husband said next: Don't you have a "work" coat? Like an old sweat shirt or something? What I said next (with a confused expression): uhh. . . am I going toooo . . . work? Clearly we were not on the same page about the task at hand. To our credit, though, no one fell off any ladders and we didn't bicker. At all. Not one little bit. Like · · December 1, 2011 at 6:04pm near El Paso Jill Bowling, Claudia Holguin-Sossen, D'Anne Gorman Fodor and 14 others like this. Cinthya Cerda You are so funny! But that is sooooo true! December 1, 2011 at 7:01pm · Like Elaine Dittmer he just has to understand the rules of the game. December 1, 2011 at 8:19pm · Like Patricia PA Frey AHAHAHAHA! I love you! December 1, 2011 at 9:20pm · Like

No comments: